We take your safety very seriously and in light of recent events have taken the following guidance from police and our security team:
- All bags will be checked on entry and re-entry
- Body searches may be conducted on entry and re-entry
- All pushchairs will be checked on entry and re-entry
- Vehicles may be searched on arrival
- Tents, caravans and motorhomes may be searched on the campsite
You can help improve the security of the festival and move through the queues faster by not bringing bags or rucksacks unless absolutely necessary.
We also have a banned item list, which includes the following:
- No outside food or drink
- Any items which the organisers or security consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner; e.g., weapons or drugs
- Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, flares, drones and the burning of plastics
We hope that you will help us remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to any member of the festival team immediately. We need for you to be our extra eyes and ears!
Whilst we would prefer not to have to remove anyone from the festival, we reserve the right to ask individuals to leave and not return to the premises.
Should you have any questions or would like to report any information prior to the festival, please email us on email@example.com.