Frequently Asked Questions
What are the festival opening times?
Friday, 14 July
Campsite opens from 12pm
Gates open at 5pm
After party finishes at 1am
Saturday, 15 July
Gates open at 12pm
After party ends at 1am
Sunday, 16 July
Gates open at 12pm
Last orders at 11pm
Where does the Brentwood Festival take place?
How do I get my tickets?
Once you’ve ordered your tickets, we’ll send them to you immediately via the email you put on the checkout screen.
If your e-tickets are not in your inbox, then doublecheck your spam folder.
If they haven’t arrived at all, then please fill in our simple resend request form and we’ll get back to you within 72 hours with a response.
Is there parking at the festival?
Yes, we have plenty of parking onsite.
What are your security procedures for 2017?
We take your safety very seriously and in light of recent events have taken the following guidance from police and our security team:
- All bags will be checked on entry and re-entry
- Body searches may be conducted on entry and re-entry
- All pushchairs will be checked on entry and re-entry
- Vehicles may be searched on arrival
- Tents, caravans and motorhomes may be searched on the campsite
You can help improve the security of the festival and move through the queues faster by not bringing bags or rucksacks unless absolutely necessary.
We also have a banned item list, which includes the following:
- No outside food or drink
- Any items which the organisers or security consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner; e.g., weapons or drugs
- Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, flares, drones and the burning of plastics
We hope that you will help us remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to any member of the festival team immediately. We need for you to be our extra eyes and ears!
Whilst we would prefer not to have to remove anyone from the festival, we reserve the right to ask individuals to leave and not return to the premises.
Should you have any questions or would like to report any information prior to the festival, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your campsite provisions?
Our campsite will open from 12pm on Friday, 14 July.
We welcome tents, caravans and motorhomes of any size.
There is no electricity on site.
We will provide a free water tap, toilet block and waste water disposal point.
Showers are available at the nearby Brentwood Centre for an additional fee of £3pp. The walk to the Centre is approximately 5 minutes from the campsite.
Campers may bring a personal allowance of food and drink to consume on the campsite. NO outside food or drink can be brought into the main festival grounds.
NO BBQs or fires allowed on the festival campsite.
You may bring a small camping stove with camping gas canisters (up to 2.7 kg in gas weight), which must be used outside your tent.
Glass is allowed on the campsite.
You will be able to move your vehicle during the festival.
Only festivalgoers with camping wristbands will be allowed into the campsite.
We ask that you be respectful of your neighbours at all times.
Is there a festival phone number?
However, you may use our contact form to get in touch.
Can I bring my own food and drink to the festival?
No, all food and drink must be bought onsite*
We will have a wide variety of food and drink to cater for all special dietary requirements. When we get closer to the event, we will confirm the food options available.
We provide free water stations throughout the festival site. You are very welcome to bring an empty bottle to refill throughout the day.
Campers may bring a personal allowance of food and drink to consume on the campsite. No BBQs or fires allowed on the festival campground. You may bring a small camping stove with camping gas canisters (up to 2.7 kg in gas weight), which must be used outside your tent. Glass is allowed on the campsite. Campers will have access to a free water tap.
*Baby and toddler foods excepted
Do you offer disabled access?
Yes, we provide disabled toilets, disabled parking, and a small viewing platform for wheelchair users.
Be aware that the Brentwood Festival is held outdoors on a flat grassy field, which may be uneven or muddy.
I need to change the name(s) on my ticket(s)
The name on the ticket is just for your reference. It’s the unique barcode that really matters to our front of house staff.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes, we allow up to 2 well behaved dogs on leads. You will be expected to pick up and dispose hygienically (e.g., in a plastic bag) any animal waste.
Security may ask you at any time to remove your dog(s) from the festival grounds.
Can I bring folding chairs and blankets?
Yes, you may bring your own folding chairs and blankets. For 2017, there will be a “standing only” section near the stage.
Gazebos and tents are NOT allowed within the main festival grounds. Low level sun tents for babies and children are permitted up to a height of 100cm. Festival staff may ask you to remove your sun tent at any time.
What are your other terms & conditions?
- All ticket sales are final.
- Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
- Your vehicle may be searched by security personnel at the vehicle gates on entry to the festival car parks.
- You will be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the site.
- Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, flares,d rones and the burning of plastics are not permitted.
- To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
- Medical treatment at the Brentwood Festival is provided by an external agency who are a separate legal entity. Brentwood Festival Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas.
- Brentwood Festival operates a ‘Challenge 25’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 18, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 by presenting ID.
- Brentwood Festival Ltd does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or personal items or car theft.